PXG

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
If I had the money I would get a set. A friend got some irons a couple of years ago and I hit some shots on the range and hit some on the course too. I was very impressed with them, they felt nice and soft off the face, but at the same time felt powerful. Maybe the powerful feeling was the aerotech shafts he has in them, but still I was very impressed. Easily went a club further than my Mizuno.

Mr Hip

Medal Winner
Visit site
If I had the money I would get a set. A friend got some irons a couple of years ago and I hit some shots on the range and hit some on the course too. I was very impressed with them, they felt nice and soft off the face, but at the same time felt powerful. Maybe the powerful feeling was the aerotech shafts he has in them, but still I was very impressed. Easily went a club further than my Mizuno.
That's interesting. My perception of the clubs changed when Laurence fitted the Aerotech i95 stiff. Maybe I should be changing shafts not clubs. Mizuno don't offer the Aerotech as an option so probably can't try them with the 919s.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
That's interesting. My perception of the clubs changed when Laurence fitted the Aerotech i95 stiff. Maybe I should be changing shafts not clubs. Mizuno don't offer the Aerotech as an option so probably can't try them with the 919s.

go to Scott Gourlay in Edinburgh, he can offer any shaft in any head

Mr Hip

Medal Winner
Visit site
JPX919 fitting today at Cleveland. Went for the forged and tried a variety of shafts. Maybe not as long as the PXGs but the dispersion was good. Considering my options tonight.

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
JPX919 fitting today at Cleveland. Went for the forged and tried a variety of shafts. Maybe not as long as the PXGs but the dispersion was good. Considering my options tonight.

Went to a fitting last week.
Tried a few irons ( PXG, Mizuno and Srixon) plus a shed load of shafts.

Srixon’s were sweet so ordered those plus a PXG driving iron which was just insane.

Think hard, but would recommend hitting the new Srixons if you haven’t.
I wanted to like the PXG beforehand hand but no comparison for me

Mr Hip

Medal Winner
Visit site
Went to a fitting last week.
Tried a few irons ( PXG, Mizuno and Srixon) plus a shed load of shafts.

Srixon’s were sweet so ordered those plus a PXG driving iron which was just insane.

Think hard, but would recommend hitting the new Srixons if you haven’t.
I wanted to like the PXG beforehand hand but no comparison for me
I tried Srixons and liked them but liked the 919s more. Plus the shaft I want is an option with Mizuno and an extra with Srixon.

Mr Hip

Medal Winner
Visit site
Should be getting a box from the US in time for Christmas. Probably the most ridiculous decision I have made in over 60 years of playing golf!o_O