PXG SGI Irons

Jaco

Medal Winner
Visit site
I’m struggling to find much in the way of reviews for these.
I‘m around a 20 handicap and recently purchased a set of PXG P irons, as an impulse buy because they were cheap, and regretted it almost immediately as I hadn’t done any research on which PXG irons were for high handicappers.
They cost about £ 750 and when I connect well they really fly, with elevation I’ve never experienced before, but I’m tempted by the SGI (super game improvement) ones that cost about £ 1,750 and are aimed at high h’cap players.
It’s a lot of money for me to spend on clubs and I’m surprised how little I can find in relation to independent reviews online, or videos on YouTube.

Jaco

Medal Winner
Visit site
If you are keen on pxg and you are looking for forgiveness then this combo set may be worth considering

https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/aca...olf-Irons-Steel-Graphite-Shafts.html#SID=9630

Cheers, John

Thank you. That does seem interesting as it’s the 5 and 6 irons that I’m not really getting results with. If I connect with the 7i it goes about 20 yds further (and much higher) than the Yonex irons they replaced. This is the same retailer I bought my PXG’s from. Also, I’ve never owned any hybrid clubs but my mate gets great results from his and he’s a similar h’cap.
Thanks again.