Putting metronome?

phillarrow

Visit site
Hello all,

Just getting back into golf after 17 years, with a false start five years ago, followed by a chronic back issue that has now (mostly) cleared up. Most things have come back to me but I really need to work on my putting. To that end, does anyone know of a good putting metronome?

I've watched the free Peter Kenyon videos and really liked the one he uses in them, but not enough to pay a few hundred pounds to join the academy in order to get access to it. All the others I've found are simple beat metronomes with equally-spaced beeps. What I would like is one that gives you a 2:1 tempo, so that there is some kind of count-in to start the stroke, then two beeps, with the first one being twice the time as the second one.

I've looked at things like Blast Golf, but I want something audible to help me get into the correct rhythm, as opposed to something that tells me afterwards if my rhythm was correct - if that makes sense?

Does such a thing exist?

D

Deleted member 29109

Presuming you have a smart phone or tablet. There are loads of metronome apps

phillarrow

Visit site
Presuming you have a smart phone or tablet. There are loads of metronome apps
Yes there are, but they all seem to just have simple beats that are equally spaced apart. You can increase or decrease the tempo of the beats, but not the ratio between the start, middle and end - which is what the one Phil Kenyon uses was doing. Or not that I am aware of anyway?