Putters - top line alignment

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
Evening all,
I’ve used an Odyssey Versa for years but fancied a change recently. I’m looking for a blade style putter that has a top line alignment system that runs perpendicular to the target line. I’ve seen the Ping Heppler Anser and Odyssey Stroke Lab One but does anyone know of any alternatives? Very specific request I appreciate!

Thanks all

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Yes Donna
Bettinardi Mizuno C02 and many other Bettinardis

Loads of others,including Scotty Camerons - that I presume are out of price range.
Anser shape is a standard in every manufacturers range - and most have that alignment line.

That is, of course, unless I've got your 'perpendicular' wrong - but checked the examples you posted.

tsped83

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks. By perpendicular I meant basically the top line being a different colour to the rest of the putter. Cheers

D

Deleted member 16999

Edel offer that if you order from them after a fitting.

D

Deleted member 1147

Evening all,
I’ve used an Odyssey Versa for years but fancied a change recently. I’m looking for a blade style putter that has a top line alignment system that runs perpendicular to the target line. I’ve seen the Ping Heppler Anser and Odyssey Stroke Lab One but does anyone know of any alternatives? Very specific request I appreciate!

Thanks all
Do you want a normal, anser, width head. Or any interest in the wider body blades?