Proudest Golf Achievement

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The best I can come up with is this picture from last week.

image1.jpg

It means nothing to any of you but it has taken me a lot of time and effort into getting my swing to look like this from where I was two years ago. On my very first lesson my Pro told me I had the swing of a 20-handicapper, or probably worse. When he saw this last week he just said "Wow"

There is still work to do and I'm sure you could all pick holes in it but for now, I'm pretty proud of it.

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Won a few things at golf but until today my greatest achievement was my two level par rounds at Blairgowrie in a medal.

Played at Auchterarder today and had an uninspiring first nine and turned 1 over par, then something clicked on the back nine and went I birdie, double, birdie, birdie, bogey, eagle, bogey, birdie and birdie to come back in 30 and have my first sub par round on a full course. Scratch 67/nett 60, for what is probably my one and only time under par.

golfcitydweller

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Won a few things at golf but until today my greatest achievement was my two level par rounds at Blairgowrie in a medal.

Played at Auchterarder today and had an uninspiring first nine and turned 1 over par, then something clicked on the back nine and went I birdie, double, birdie, birdie, bogey, eagle, bogey, birdie and birdie to come back in 30 and have my first sub par round on a full course. Scratch 67/nett 60, for what is probably my one and only time under par.

think i better get my game in shape for the 29th ....lol

golfcitydweller

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
starting playing in 89` 23 h`cap ..selected for my county in 2000 scratch . but also meeting not only great golfers but some lovely people along the way and proud to call them my friends now ...andy and toad come straight to mind .blessed

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry, but l can only vote Doon Frae into second place. Bobmac gets the primary vote.

Personal, is my one and only win in 8 years - which happened to be a board comp so the proof will be on display for the next forty years or so....