Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1147

Hmm. English is tough, don’t be hard on yourself. But seriously, are you ready to admit you were wrong about Fernandes because he was a United player or would you rather continue to look ignorant?
what has Fernandes actually achieved?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have nobody in midfield who can boss the game.
Can’t give a good team a goal start.
But Barkley started in his own half and nobody even touched him, Fabiano running in treacle couldn’t catch him??
They mixed it up with long balls to Giroud who played well imo . Rudiger was immense.
But we were wanting again, chances but poor finishing.
Could have been much worse as Chelsea wasted some chances as well.

D

Deleted member 1147

But Barkley started in his own half and nobody even touched him, Fabiano running in treacle couldn’t catch him??
They mixed it up with long balls to Giroud who played well imo . Rudiger was immense.
Are you missing Henderson, is he the difference between now and before?

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I must admit that I would like to see red cards for the tackle that Milner put in. It’s a pure attempt to break the play. I doubt that the FA would do that but maybe make yellow cards like rugby or hockey where you have to leave the field for a period of time and put your team under extra pressure.

D

Deleted member 1740

He was on a yellow, if he’s not Barkley gets brought down.

D

Deleted member 1740

I must admit that I would like to see red cards for the tackle that Milner put in. It’s a pure attempt to break the play. I doubt that the FA would do that but maybe make yellow cards like rugby or hockey where you have to leave the field for a period of time and put your team under extra pressure.

Theres a fine line and I think Milner was just on the right side so to speak.

The ones like the Choudhury assault on Salah etc are the red cards for sure.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Theres a fine line and I think Milner was just on the right side so to speak.

The ones like the Choudhury assault on Salah etc are the red cards for sure.
It wasn’t malicious so I get what you’re saying but it is cheating to stop the other team.
10 minutes in the bin for a yellow would make players think twice about that.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I asked the question when Ramos brought down Jesus when clean through is it an acceptable part of the game, professional fouls. It seems it now is.

D

Deleted member 15344

I asked the question when Ramos brought down Jesus when clean through is it an acceptable part of the game, professional fouls. It seems it now is.
?!

Always been an “acceptable” part of the game - people have been committing those type of deliberate fouls for decades - nothing has changed.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I know you’ll pretend not to see this but Ramos was sent off. Stop trying the poor poor pitiful me routine with City once again.

D

Deleted member 1740

City wouldnt win another trophy if tactical fouling wasn’t allowed ??

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He was on a yellow, if he’s not Barkley gets brought down.
Having a yellow card dosnt make him slow.
If he can’t catch Barkley ???
Wasn’t really him he was out of position as we pushed on
One of the defenders needed to challenge him even just to break his stride so one of the players running back could catch him. he ran from 10 yds in his own half and nobody fronted him up .
But your correct about the ref I thought he was really poor just basic things.