Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Changed my mind on replay - it went under the offside player. He’s definitely interfering even though he didn’t mean to.

But that’s a gut punch.

Everton look good under Ancelotti. Arsenal must be kicking themselves.

D

Deleted member 15344

Was Sigurdsson really interfering ? Could have gone either way and I’m surprised they overulled , De Gea was wrong footed by the deflection - but I guess you can see why.

Calvert Lewin was excellent but I’m not sure why Everton kept putting the ball on the head of Maguire from set pieces.

Heck of a race for the 4th place trophy - Wolves still my bet for it .

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Good goal for me, De Gea had full sight of the ball and deflection as he reacted to it immediately after being wrong footed but could never have got to it, yes it went under the player, but De Gea could see the ball so the player wasn’t interfering imo.

Utd got a squeeze.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Good goal for me, De Gea had full sight of the ball and deflection as he reacted to it immediately after being wrong footed but could never have got to it, yes it went under the player, but De Gea could see the ball so the player wasn’t interfering imo.

Utd got a squeeze.
By the laws he’s active as he’s making movements to influence the game. If he lies still it hits him and doesn’t go in. He’s active, no goal.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
By the laws he’s active as he’s making movements to influence the game. If he lies still it hits him and doesn’t go in. He’s active, no goal.

That’s your interpretation, seen loads of players move away from a shot from an active (offside) position and goals been given, just because he’s in an active (offside) position, isn’t a given for a goal to be disallowed.

Utd got a squeeze, and McGuire climbing all over players on corners, 2 shouts for pens not looked at, I think Everyon will feel hard done by overall.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
The 2nd half was so frustrating,very little urgency and very little drive going forward.
Greenwood and Martial non existent up front.
We’ve definitely turned a corner but much work to do in the transfer market in the summer.
Such a poor display from the ref as well imo.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
That’s your interpretation, seen loads of players move away from a shot from an active (offside) position and goals been given, just because he’s in an active (offside) position, isn’t a given for a goal to be disallowed.

Utd got a squeeze, and McGuire climbing all over players on corners, 2 shouts for pens not looked at, I think Everyon will feel hard done by overall.
They probably will have been looked at and decided the usual jostling at a corner.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
The 2nd half was so frustrating,very little urgency and very little drive going forward.
Greenwood and Martial non existent up front.
We’ve definitely turned a corner but much work to do in the transfer market in the summer.
Such a poor display from the ref as well imo.
Greenwood is a great sub at this point but isn’t ready to play many full games.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My dog is in hiding right now, rightly so ?. De Gea is going to the opposite corner, not a chance in hell is he getting near that ball never mind him being affected by Sig.

On another note, corner practice tomorrow lads ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Are there any travel issues coming down from Manchester ? Lots of empty seats