Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

You watching this one Phil?
i am - game is ok , some nice touches from him , shocking goalkeeping at the moment , Richarlison getting a bit of battering - did Fred flick out a little, Matic superb at the moment and can see the class with Gomes.

Really poor from De Gea and if Pickford is England number one he has to save that even though Fernandes struck it nicely.

That rubbish player has scored again for United

Will never adapt

Just to clear up any nonsense- no one called him rubbish.

In other news have the parades for Chelsea and Arsenal fans been sorted yet ? Seems their season is that non existent they are celebrating a team losing one match.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
i am - game is ok , some nice touches from him , shocking goalkeeping at the moment , Richarlison getting a bit of battering - did Fred flick out a little, Matic superb at the moment and can see the class with Gomes.

Really poor from De Gea and if Pickford is England number one he has to save that even though Fernandes struck it nicely.

In other news have the parades for Chelsea and Arsenal fans been sorted yet ? Seems their season is that non existent they are celebrating a team losing one match.
The Fred one is one that looks worse in slow motion imo. So many movements look unnatural and intentionally bad when slowed down. At full speed it was totally nothing, just a player extending himself for the ball. Not dirty for me.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Just a bit of good harmless banter on the Footie thread Phil ???