Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Liverpool lose and the haters crawl out the woodwork.?

That was a pretty *** performance, struggling to remember a poorer performance from us over the last 18months or so.

Nice to see Lovren hasnt changed?

Stu I think the trolls have been waiting since the first game of the season. One defeat dont make you crap. City have a game in hand and could close the gap to 19 points. Wish I hadn't typed the last sentence ?

Tashyboy

Visit site

That was a pretty *** performance, struggling to remember a poorer performance from us over the last 18months or so.

Nice to see Lovren hasnt changed.
Swop for otamendi ?

Pin-seeker

Visit site

It’s just banter La ?

Title already won so not to worry.

Plus you got your “like” off the plastic scouser ?

D

Deleted member 1418

todays not the day for sentiments like that ;) town centre might be a bit lively your way tonight mind!

its Bournemouth I feel sorry for!
Yeah the girls in Diamonds and Strings may have a good night!!

As a Chelsea fan even I feel sorry for Bournemouth....??

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Think some (myself included) have said it was a bad performance on the day but that they have been superb all season and I've said a lot on here Klopp has done a great job in getting them to be so dominant in the PL this year. Of course it's "fun" when a side has such a bad day but no different to some Liverpool fans banter when City or Man Utd have a shocker.

On a separate point, Klopp was class again acknowledging the Watford manager long before the whistle and making sure he took nothing away from the Watford performance

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Think some (myself included) have said it was a bad performance on the day but that they have been superb all season and I've said a lot on here Klopp has done a great job in getting them to be so dominant in the PL this year. Of course it's "fun" when a side has such a bad day but no different to some Liverpool fans banter when City or Man Utd have a shocker.

On a separate point, Klopp was class again acknowledging the Watford manager long before the whistle and making sure he took nothing away from the Watford performance
Klopp is by far my fav manager in the league

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Agreed. He's excellent as a football manager and comes across on social media, press etc and a very intelligent and likeable person. That interaction with the United fan the other week another case in point

Just a great personality to back up his ability

Jose is a great manager and can be funny but he is pure arrogance

Pep I can find a bit boring at times

Klopp has the lot for me

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well done to Watford deserved win.
Tactics stopped us very well, and took your chances.
Hope Delefeou is ok that looked nasty.
It’s rare for a team to play poorly to a man .
But that’s been coming for a while,
Loveren I would question why he’s in before Matip.?

4LEX

Visit site

The title is won and the only thing domestically you had to play for was going unbeaten. When you've got something to protect it changes the mentality and I think we've seen that in the last 4-5 games. The only game that matters is Atletico in a few weeks.

Tashyboy

Visit site

But that’s been coming for a while.

CC, as honest an assessment as I have seen on here all season. It's one ave felt post Xmas, yet it was a Xmas that liverpool had a brutal time of yet they sailed through that, but since then something had been missing.
Me I cannot put my finger on it.
The prem is now a stroll with the 100 points of Citys to beat.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
But that’s been coming for a while.

CC, as honest an assessment as I have seen on here all season. It's one ave felt post Xmas, yet it was a Xmas that liverpool had a brutal time of yet they sailed through that, but since then something had been missing.
Me I cannot put my finger on it.
The prem is now a stroll with the 100 points of Citys to beat.
I don’t think Klopp is out to break records. That’s the press talking.
He will win the prem then concentrate on CL FA cup if were still in them .
To stay in them they will need to play better than the last couple of weeks.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did that really happen?! A jolly super evening all around! My boys are ecstatic are this gives them school bragging rights they have hardly had all season. ?

There‘s a way to win and a way to lose. Liverpool were great today in their manner and a credit, especially VVD and Chamberlain for taking time and concern over Deulofeu’s serious knee injury.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Did that really happen?! A jolly super evening all around! My boys are ecstatic are this gives them school bragging rights they have hardly had all season. ?

There‘s a way to win and a way to lose. Liverpool were great today in their manner and a credit, especially VVD and Chamberlain for taking time and concern over Deulofeu’s serious knee injury.
Well Chamberlain knows how it feels and VVD was involved it’s not nice when that happens.
You deserved to win ,and hope your boys enjoy the kudos of beating the world champions.
It dosnt happen often enjoy.

Tashyboy

Visit site

Chuffed for you, proper chuffed, have a beer for me.