Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fornals to Bowen for his first goal in West ham colours (on his first start aswell)

Been calling for fornals to start for weeks now

Scored against liverpool and now a class assist

Haller should have made it two just now but heads straight at the keeper

Keep this up we need to win

Why isn't ings on the pitch?! Best striker in Southamptons squad by a mile

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great finish and determination by Haller for the 2nd

Heads it out wide to Antonio who returns.. gets his head there before the keeper can catch but it's going wide so follows up and slides it in

2-1

Great game

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fornals AGAIN our best creative player imo

Gets the ball from a Haller flick. Plays it over the defenders head for Antonio to run onto and finish past the keeper 3-1

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Vital 3 points

if I was watching that game as a neutral I would think it was southampton struggling down the bottom and west ham mid table

possession may be 9 10ths of the law but its overated if you do nothing with it.. we had very little of the ball but 7 shots on target compared to 2

some great performances out there.. bowen great goal on home debut

Ngakia the young RB in his 3rd start for us... so far he has played liverpool home and away.. looked okay at home.. looked solid away and then today again looks a good young prospect.. not even first choice for the under 23s just injuries means he got his chance and he has taken it

for me MOTM is fornals. 2 cracking assists from a very hard working tidy player

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Vital 3 points

if I was watching that game as a neutral I would think it was southampton struggling down the bottom and west ham mid table

possession may be 9 10ths of the law but its overated if you do nothing with it.. we had very little of the ball but 7 shots on target compared to 2

some great performances out there.. bowen great goal on home debut

Ngakia the young RB in his 3rd start for us... so far he has played liverpool home and away.. looked okay at home.. looked solid away and then today again looks a good young prospect.. not even first choice for the under 23s just injuries means he got his chance and he has taken it

for me MOTM is fornals. 2 cracking assists from a very hard working tidy player

Fortunately we only play you twice a season as we never perform well. Luckily we've looked better since new year.

Not starting Ings will give any of our opponents a boost, imo that puts us at a disadvantage straight away.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
might get a bit busier soon ;)

Watford look set to do what we couldn't!! Hats off to them

Could you see green shoots today? What were you better at?

Saw the green shoots against Liverpool on Monday . We looked very good then just a rare error from fabainski (post arsenal) cost us the game

Team looked Sharp and full of goals

All 3 strikers chipping in, with a home goal debut for Bowen

Fortunately we only play you twice a season as we never perform well. Luckily we've looked better since new year.

Not starting Ings will give any of our opponents a boost, imo that puts us at a disadvantage straight away.

Yeah you were our bogey team under akins but been going well for us against you for a little while

Ings should be first name on the sheet. Great player

Why loan a RB and then play the best midfielder there

D

Deleted member 15344

Being well and truely outplayed at the moment -worst performance all season. Missing Henderson and Gomez

Not threatened Watford once

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Really sucks for Deulofeu, looked a nasty knee injury that, hope it's not super serious, was looking very dangerous before then. I'd love the lad back at Everton.

Liverpool finally being punished for a poor performance, got away with a few under-par performances and scraped wins but doesn't look like it today. Had nothing going forward so far and not been able to stop Watford. Henderson looking like a big miss, missing that driving force from midfield to get the attacks going.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really sucks for Deulofeu, looked a nasty knee injury that, hope it's not super serious, was looking very dangerous before then. I'd love the lad back at Everton.

Liverpool finally being punished for a poor performance, got away with a few under-par performances and scraped wins but doesn't look like it today. Had nothing going forward so far and not been able to stop Watford. Henderson looking like a big miss, missing that driving force from midfield to get the attacks going.

Just proves Henderson is one of the most important players in the league

Apparently lallana unlucky hitting the post

Not really.. missed the target ...