Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

I’d agree if your initial opinion hadn’t been such utter nonsense. He was good in his first game and excellent in his second.

My opinion is my opinion at the end of the day - there have been many times no doubt when you have given an opinion on a player that some will call utter nonsense - but I saw nothing in the first game to change my initial opinion of him and havent seen him since , I’ll prepare myself to be amazed at his ability when I do see him play again. If he becomes that good a player it won’t be long before he leaves to a club at the top challenging ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sounds like my BT sport not working is a blessing to not be watching

youve seen it all before, Luiz thinks hes an attacking midfielder, Mustafi cant defend, Xhaka is slow and cumbersome, Ozil flattering to deceive, Aubam wasted out wide, Lacazette not justifying wasting Aubam etc etc

Ceballos was ok and Pepe been a complete breathe of fresh air, been excellent surrounded by complete mediocrity sadly

Wolf

Visit site
youve seen it all before, Luiz thinks hes an attacking midfielder, Mustafi cant defend, Xhaka is slow and cumbersome, Ozil flattering to deceive, Aubam wasted out wide, Lacazette not justifying wasting Aubam etc etc

Ceballos was ok and Pepe been a complete breathe of fresh air, been excellent surrounded by complete mediocrity sadly
Normal service resumed then

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
My opinion is my opinion at the end of the day - there have been many times no doubt when you have given an opinion on a player that some will call utter nonsense - but I saw nothing in the first game to change my initial opinion of him and havent seen him since , I’ll prepare myself to be amazed at his ability when I do see him play again. If he becomes that good a player it won’t be long before he leaves to a club at the top challenging ?

He already is 'that good a player' and only a fool, or someone heavily blinkered, won't allow themselves to see that.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
He already is 'that good a player' and only a fool, or someone heavily blinkered, won't allow themselves to see that.
He’s trolling ?‍♂️
Liverpool players are given time to settle & adjust to the new surroundings,adapt to the water & different foods.
Other players don’t bang in a hat trick in their first game,they’re pants?

LP also didn’t rate Neymar when he come onto the scene ??

Wolf

Visit site
Seems my BT sport started working at the right time what a finish from Auba... Look much better since martinelli came on from the little I've seen.

Wolf

Visit site
Martinelli his usual breath of fresh air, Lacazette a waste of space for 90+ mins especially as keeping Aubam out wide
I'm a big Martinelli fan, Personally I think Laca race as an arsenal player is run, he's a passenger in most games these days and wasteful.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Got everything we deserved (despite the away goals in ET being an utter *** rule)

Time to drop some of the deadwood and play the kids until the end of the season, massive clearout coming in the summer one hopes (been thinking that for many years)