Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Interesting day, who’s fit is going to be critical for us. Could see us sliding a few places as everyone around us has home bankers, but that scenario will reverse itself in the weeks ahead, so I’m still confident we’ll get a CL place, even though all the odds have been against us from the start, but injuries with a young and weakened squad is taking its toll.

Just like Liverpool needed a strong defender (VVD) we just need a clinical goal scorer, everything else is there or there abouts with just a bit of gone tuning required.

D

Deleted member 15344

That’s surely a red card ? Or at the very least a yellow card - over the ball and studs on shin ?

D

Deleted member 15344

What has happened to Spurs - no strikers and must be a bad situation when Aurier is having to come on - Chelsea aren’t great but making Spurs look ordinary

I understand they have a young Irish striker who is banging them in - so why not play him ? Ah of course Mourinho is manager

And LeCelso finally gets a card when he shouldn’t even be still on the pitch

Edit - and now the VAR say it should have been a red card ?!! What a joke .

D

Deleted member 18121

I can't remember who it was the other day saying that spurs players wouldn't go down if they could get a shot away.... We'll watch today's game and tell me that winks, Sanchez and Moura havent gone down looking for a penalty rather than getting a shot away. It MUST have been coached into them to act like this... Absolute craziness.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Wtf was david Coote doing for the two minutes the game was stopped? It took one look to see it was red.

Mike Reilly was a dreadful referee, even worse now he's in charge of the rest.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Wtf was david Coote doing for the two minutes the game was stopped? It took one look to see it was red.

Mike Reilly was a dreadful referee, even worse now he's in charge of the rest.

This theme of refs not looking at screens is that latest rammel thing re VAR. The game has stopped, why has he not gone to the screen. You can blame VAR all you want but it’s the ref that choose not to have a look. Why did the guys at Stockley not advise the ref to have a look.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
This theme of refs not looking at screens is that latest rammel thing re VAR. The game has stopped, why has he not gone to the screen. You can blame VAR all you want but it’s the ref that choose not to have a look. Why did the guys at Stockley not advise the ref to have a look.
They didn’t need to advise him they needed to tell him(simple).

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
They didn’t need to advise him they needed to tell him(simple).
But I said during the Chelsea v Utd game. There were two incidents then that the ref should of gone to the screen. He didnt, why? Why have refs since then not been instructed to go to the screens. It's ok saying he may get a retrospective ban. But that ban should of started with a red if it was a red.