Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So they met the release clause, made the player an offer, player says yes!

Still don’t see what Barca did wrong, I agree morally it might smell as Leganes are at the bottom, but would people still be bothered if Leganes were mid-table.

The two things for me are the way Real and Barca still get way more money than the other teams in TV money, the second being the loophole that they "exploited".

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

The two things for me are the way Real and Madrid still get way more money than the other teams in TV money, the second being the loophole that they "exploited".
Surely the signing of Braithwaite and the TV money are 2 separate discussions, I read the link you posted and apart from showing RM and Barca have more money I don’t see the link from TV money and the loophole they exploited, unless he was trying to argue Legarnes would of been able to resist the Barca approach, but then he couldn’t of been as the release clause was met and surely that wasn’t because of TV money.o_O

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Surely the signing of Braithwaite and the TV money are 2 separate discussions, I read the link you posted and apart from showing RM and Barca have more money I don’t see the link from TV money and the loophole they exploited, unless he was trying to argue Legarnes would of been able to resist the Barca approach, but then he couldn’t of been as the release clause was met and surely that wasn’t because of TV money.o_O

my lad was saying earlier that all players in Spain have to have a release clause figure in there contracts. If that is met, then the player can go. I get that, fully understand that. Even for a failed Boro player with £15 million on his head. But player leaves club and club can not replace. How’s that right.

D

Deleted member 16999

my lad was saying earlier that all players in Spain have to have a release clause figure in there contracts. If that is met, then the player can go. I get that, fully understand that. Even for a failed Boro player with £15 million on his head. But player leaves club and club can not replace. How’s that right.
Because of the circumstances (loophole) Barca met. Read Liverbirdie’s link, that explains it.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Because of the circumstances (loophole) Barca met. Read Liverbirdie’s link, that explains it.

it part explains it, but Barca chose not to buy in January, chose to release 2 strikers and if you believe most are completely overstating Dembeles injury, but hey its Barca, crack on and dont worry about poor old Leganes.

as for Braithwaite who will be cast aside by Barca at the end of the season, hope he enjoys his 3 or 4 games lol

D

Deleted member 16999

it part explains it, but Barca chose not to buy in January, chose to release 2 strikers and if you believe most are completely overstating Dembeles injury, but hey its Barca, crack on and dont worry about poor old Leganes.

as for Braithwaite who will be cast aside by Barca at the end of the season, hope he enjoys his 3 or 4 games lol
I’ve said it is morally wrong, but Barca still haven’t done anything illegal.
They looked about, seen a player on form and gone for him as a cheap, short term replacement.
As I said before if Leganes were mid-table there’d be less fuss.
I don’t think the reason they’ve gone for Braithwaite is because Leganes are bottom.