Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think Ole would go gung ho on transfers if he could. Unfortunately, he's not responsible, Ed Woodward is, which is the main reason for the failings in this squad. They need a decent Director of Football and they need one soon.

Woodward is killing United with his lack of desire to get some decent players in. I think he thought they would be building a team around Pogba for the next few seasons but he seems a real let down when fit and rarely puts in a full 90 minute shift for the side.

Liverpool deserved the win and dominated in every department.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Woodward is killing United with his lack of desire to get some decent players in. I think he thought they would be building a team around Pogba for the next few seasons but he seems a real let down when fit and rarely puts in a full 90 minute shift for the side.

Liverpool deserved the win and dominated in every department.
I don’t think I’ve heard one person or commentator mention Liverpool dominating in every department.
If they did I would say they no nothing about football

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don’t think I’ve heard one person or commentator mention Liverpool dominating in every department.
If they did I would say they no nothing about football
I thought Unt had some good moments ,but your finishing was worse than ours.
The service to the strikers wasn’t good
We could have been four up at half time ,but when you don’t get the second goal it’s nervy.
I thought when you came out and had a go we looked a bit stretched

In the end we deserved the win but it was harder than it should have been.
But dominated every dept no. Fred played very well but is on his own often.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You sound like that idiot Souness (who needs putting out to graze btw) ?
Watch it again, VVD has a quick look at the keeper before jumping in, he knows exactly what he's doing.

Do you honestly think anyone listens to your tripe on here? Seriously, do you?

You say 99 things out of 100 against us, so your opinion is neither valued or sought, you dont bring nothing to the table, unless you want to weigh something in bile. Your a keyboard warrior of the worst kind, never talking about neutral subjects, just us.

Frankly, your extremely boring.(y)

Anyway now the dickhead is out of the way, how can VAR overturn the Firminho goal, and allow the Calvert Lewin one a few weeks ago, in which he did put his arm across the keepers face, yet didnt overturn it. They have overturned the onfield decision, as a "clear and obvious error" - why?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do you honestly think anyone listens to your tripe on here? Seriously, do you?

You say 99 things out of 100 against us, so your opinion is neither valued or sought, you dont bring nothing to the table, unless you want to weigh something in bile. Your a keyboard warrior of the worst kind, never talking about neutral subjects, just us.

Frankly, your extremely boring.(y)

Anyway now the dickhead is out of the way, how can VAR overturn the Firminho goal, and allow the Calvert Lewin one a few weeks ago, in which he did put his arm across the keepers face, yet didnt overturn it. They have overturned the onfield decision, as a "clear and obvious error" - why?

Ooh the forum mafia is back in town, it's been a while.