Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Never a foul - jumping for the ball , eye on the ball all the time , arms down , DDG not strong enough - fair challenge all day long. Embarrassing that it was ruled out but I’m not surprised

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Never a foul - jumping for the ball , eye on the ball all the time , arms down , DDG not strong enough - fair challenge all day long. Embarrassing that it was ruled out but I’m not surprised

You sound like that idiot Souness (who needs putting out to graze btw) ?
Watch it again, VVD has a quick look at the keeper before jumping in, he knows exactly what he's doing.

D

Deleted member 15344

They are going to get something from this - can just see it ?‍♂️

And not great news about Rashford - played with a small stress fracture in his back and now it’s a double stress fracture and out for months , why the hell would you play him ?‍♂️

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is desperate.
I'm sure L'pool have 2 or 3 more players on the pitch.
United being totally and utterly outplayed, but, so long as there's only one goal in it there is a weeny bit of hope.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
They are going to get something from this - can just see it ?‍♂️

And not great news about Rashford - played with a small stress fracture in his back and now it’s a double stress fracture and out for months , why the hell would you play him ?‍♂️

If Woodward had done his job properly we'd have Haaland as a Rashford replacement.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fair play to 'Pool and a fair result.
At least Utd showed a bit of steel towards the end.
You can't win without a midfield.