Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You wait until tomorrow after the "huge" (according to Sky) match that is you vs the used-to-be-contenders...

Oh wait, you'll have added another 2 points to the yawning chasm :eek:

Argh don’t talk about us that way, I’ll be the one in a tizzy... ?‍♂️?

Tbh tho, if we do win tomorrow I’ll even admit we’re in a title race...

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well not a great game or performance
.Poor first half although we grabbed a late goal which wasn't deserved 2bd half much better and controlled the game but never really created any clear chance. Laca and Pepe had shockers. Sheffield well organised. Probably deserved a point. We really need a top quality striker..Laca is not the man.

some lucky charm you were ;)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Story of our season, another sucker punch, so much possession (70%) but not scoring or converting so many chances. As soon as they said it was there first corner, I just knew it was coming, we haven’t defended corners or any set pieces well all season, and they’ve led to so many goals.

As soon as we were getting smothered in the box, I think Batys & Abraham should have played together as a front 2 and probed more.

Thankfully all other results mean nobody really closed up on us so we’re still 5 points clear, but we’re desperate for a clinical finisher, too much to ask Abraham to do it all on his own.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea all dropping points!
Gives United a great chance to gain on Chelsea and pull away from the other two. :whistle:

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Story of our season, another sucker punch, so much possession (70%) but not scoring or converting so many chances. As soon as they said it was there first corner, I just knew it was coming, we haven’t defended corners or any set pieces well all season, and they’ve led to so many goals.

As soon as we were getting smothered in the box, I think Batys & Abraham should have played together as a front 2 and probed more.

Thankfully all other results mean nobody really closed up on us so we’re still 5 points clear, but we’re desperate for a clinical finisher, too much to ask Abraham to do it all on his own.

Never mind Fishey boy, get yourself out on the Toon and the Bigg Market and drown your sorrows ?