Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Think that's a little overhyped considering the standard of opposition. Put that level of dominance against City or another of the bigger sides and then I'd agree 100%. I do however think you could go on and emulate the invincibles
How have you been let away with this? We’ve beaten every top side we’ve played! Stupidity is all around me ?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I have no doubt that when a team is successful they will get shot down by oppo fans - that’s expected but maybe it’s just me but last year every man and his dog eulogised over City ( apart from the rivals ) about the way they played - best ever team etc etc.

I can’t quite put my finger on it but there just seems maybe resentment that we are currently doing well.
Nah Phil its just you and your special specs.
You are as guilty as anyone for shooting down oppo teams.
Have you not seen how much the media are creaming their pants over Liverpool?

D

Deleted member 1740

How have you been let away with this? We’ve beaten every top side we’ve played! Stupidity is all around me ?

It's just another contradictory post from Homer, unlike his his counterparts at least hes consistent.

The famous Mark Twain quote couldn't be any more appropriate here.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’ve been really impressed with Liverpool this year and they will be deserving winners.
Getting 100 points is purely down to the weak opposition.
Over half the league have already lost at least half their games.
Utd are crap
Arsenal have their worst team ever as have Utd
Chelsea in transition and losing big players.
City are rammel
Spurs are not title contenders
All words I’ve heard on here and read from Liverpool fans.
The P/L has no strength in depth.
Enjoy your winning and titles it doesn’t last forever.
Life will go on and football will too way after we are gone.

D

Deleted member 16999

I’ve been really impressed with Lance Armstrong FC this year and they will be deserving winners.
Utd are crap
City are rammel
Fixed that for you mate.;)

D

Deleted member 15344

Why do you care? ?‍♂️

I don’t think care is the right word mate - more just slightly annoying , this team is looking to be just as good as City and guess it’s just a little annoying to see the “but” at the end. Oh well ?

Wolf

Visit site
I don’t think care is the right word mate - more just slightly annoying , this team is looking to be just as good as City and guess it’s just a little annoying to see the “but” at the end. Oh well ?
But that's the thing Phil they aren't looking as good as City did, City played football that was just another level and more entertaining than Liverpool do. Thats not taking anything away from what Liverpool are currently doing but its a totally different style and works for Liverpool.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1740

It might be slightly annoying for you, imagine the hurt the rest of the country are going through with the thought of the Unbearables FC winning the league ??

Enjoy it lad ?

D

Deleted member 16999

It might be slightly annoying for you, imagine the hurt the rest of the country are going through with the thought of the Lance Armstrong FC winning the league ??

Enjoy it lad ?
Not hurt for all of us mate, some of us are old enough to remember the late 70’s & 80’s.
Obviously it’ll be a first for some of you lot.:);)

D

Deleted member 1740

I’ve been really impressed with Liverpool this year and they will be deserving winners.
Utd are crap
City are rammel

I can taste the bitterness ??

If we win it and get the 100+pts it will be a massive achievement, just like when City done it. 19,23,25pts were the difference between 1st and 4th that season and on current form of the teams below, it wont be far off those points total. Most importantly though weve got to get the job done.

The league hasnt weakend, some teams have underperformed just like 2017 but that doesn't taint Citys achievement.

D

Deleted member 15344

But that's the thing Phil they aren't looking as good as City did, City played football that was just another level and more entertaining than Liverpool do. Thats not taking anything away from what Liverpool are currently doing but its a totally different style and works for Liverpool.

“Looking to BE as good - ie the results ?
It might be slightly annoying for you, imagine the hurt the rest of the country are going through with the thought of the Unbearables FC winning the league ??

Enjoy it lad ?

Oh it’s enjoyable and how great was Chris Wilders words in his press conference - impressive bloke

I believe they may only give us half the trophy though - don’t deserve the other half ????‍♂️

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Oh it’s enjoyable and how great was Chris Wilders words in his press conference - impressive bloke

I believe they may only give us half the trophy though - don’t deserve the other half ????‍♂️

Well rather than just arguing the toss why not just enjoy the season ??.

You should be extremely proud of what YOUR ?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

1-0 to the Liverpool, 1-0 to the Liverpool...?

Wolf

Visit site

Your highlighting a single word and eye roll emoji just proves my point, you take it personally and believe your opinion is more valid than others who think different to you so cannot accept that even though Liverpool are doing well others will see the achievements differently.

You think they're looking to be as good as city, i don't because city did it with a different style and more flair, thats my opinion. What Liverpool are doing is still great in their own right. Why as a Liverpool fan can you not accept that this is a great achievement in its own way, why do you need to compare it to City, why does it need to be as good as them.

Surely you should be enjoying in its own right for what it is Liverpools best season in the PL instead of comparing it..