Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A very comfortable win for Leicester today. We look a great team, but looked totally average against Man City and Liverpool. Need to have more belief against the top teams. Good gap opening up to 5th again.

D

Deleted member 1740

A very comfortable win for Leicester today. We look a great team, but looked totally average against Man City and Liverpool. Need to have more belief against the top teams. Good gap opening up to 5th again.

I don’t think Rodgers is strong enough tactically against the Very good sides.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Arsenal held on really well despite several players out on their feet. Will Arteta bring players in? If they can produce this type of performance regularly the Arsenal faithful will be happy, they'll win regularly and players will realise they need to play for their places. Very good as much as United were poor. I wonder how toxic Pogba is behind the scenes for OGS but they definitely look short in so many areas

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Far better, feels like were getting our Arsenal back, a little at least

Good to see the effort/structure changes etc, a few coming back from injuries too (ceballos, holding, kolasinac)

Theres glimmers of hope again :)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Much better performance, better structure, style, team work, effort. Fitness is lacking, and could do with some players coming back from injury. Quite a few were blowing at the end, but at least it shows they gave all they had.

Small beginnings, but something Arsenal can build on. Emery never got a performance like that.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Good to see the effort/structure changes etc, a few coming back from injuries too (ceballos, holding, kolasinac)

Theres glimmers of hope again :)[/QUOTE]

Yes get in there, kept quiet tonight as not wanting to tempt fate. best performance of season, although i found myself shouting at Laca a few times who was very frustrating.hopefully its the start of a good run.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Wolf

Visit site
Much better performance, better structure, style, team work, effort. Fitness is lacking, and could do with some players coming back from injury. Quite a few were blowing at the end, but at least it shows they gave all they had.

Small beginnings, but something Arsenal can build on. Emery never got a performance like that.
Think that sums our performance up perfectly. Shows the fitness training under Emery regime was lacking but so was the tactics. Arteta already has us moving in the right direction so very happy so far now just need some players back from injury and perhaps an addition or 2 to the squad..