Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Fish

Banned
Visit site
saves on the pay off, not every club can afford to keep paying em off like Roman does ;)

But Moyes was in the driving seat, they didn’t have a huge choice, surely 3 years is pretty standard, inherit players, stay safe, buy & shift players then be judged, bit short 18mths.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
But Moyes was in the driving seat, they didn’t have a huge choice, surely 3 years is pretty standard, inherit players, stay safe, buy & shift players then be judged, bit short 18mths.

The board wanted 6 again Moyes pushed this time for 18 months

He hardly worked in years his stock ain't high

But he works for us

He has a vastly improved squad from before and it showed tonight he got them running for everything

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The association rules football teams (or sides) don't necessarily follow our American naming protocol of.... city or region name / team nickname.
For example, I root for the Boston Red Sox baseball team and the New England Patriots (American) football team.
Thus, I'm not sure where all the PL teams call home.
I think that London has about four teams, but I don't know who they are. Liverpool and the two Manchester teams make it easier for us.
Only one team from Manchester, ( City) the other is from Salford (United). which is a neighbouring City. There fans are from London ??
Had a fantastic 5 days in Boston, just loved it and did fenway park. Gutted the Pat's were away at Baltimore. So had to settle seeing the Pat's play at Wembley.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I like the xmas period fixtures, although no-one should have to play within 48 hours, a rest week should be in January after FA cup 3rd round, when everyone is skint.

Either get rid of all international friendlies, reduce them, or play all international fixtures in 5-6 week periods, so that the international managers have to "manage" their players (including rest periods).

BTW the "top six" clubs are shocking this year, sort yerselves out, be giving us a bad name. :cool:

nah don’t worry about the top six, when you win it, we can say the rest of the league was crap this year like when Leicester won it. Then convince ourselves you didn’t really win it coz everyone else lost it. So it don’t really count ??

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The board wanted 6 again Moyes pushed this time for 18 months

He hardly worked in years his stock ain't high

But he works for us

He has a vastly improved squad from before and it showed tonight he got them running for everything
I suspect he will be on a big bonus for keeping you up this year. After that if he does well then they will extend his contract, why wouldn't they? If he doesn't do well then he can't complain if the board get someone else in.

I think your opening lines make sense, it makes sense all round to me.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Stupid time for a game of footy.

Nice goal though.

An Arsenal win is best for us, keeps a 5 point margin between 4th & 5th, but I’m not getting my hopes up just yet, stick 2 or 3 more in and I’ll relax, otherwise it’s tenterhooks until the final whistle.