Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
An Arsenal win is best for us, keeps a 5 point margin between 4th & 5th, but I’m not getting my hopes up just yet, stick 2 or 3 more in and I’ll relax, otherwise it’s tenterhooks until the final whistle.

i guess we played "what best for chelsea" the last 15 minutes the other day i expect you think we'll do it every week now ;)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
So what’s the story with Pogba being out for a few weeks, again, has he a few more party’s to go and dance at.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
2-0 the least we deserved at half time, some really encouraging signs again. Far better structure and attitudes for sure, lets hope it continues 2nd half and onwards

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So what’s the story with Pogba being out for a few weeks, again, has he a few more party’s to go and dance at.

Him and ravel mrrrision used to be great together at youth level... Maybe deep down their attuide to work has always been the same.

Completely unprofessional

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am certainly liking what Arteta has achieved, in a very limited time frame. A much better style of play, and more comittment and agression from the players.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Absolutely shameful performance so far.
My God we need some midfield reinforcements in this window.
Doubt that'll happen with Woodward in control, sucking up to the Glazers.
I feel sorry for OGS, he's totally hamstrung and his best player is a complete ****.
The sooner Pogba's gone, the better.

D

Deleted member 1740

Absolutely shameful performance so far.
My God we need some midfield reinforcements in this window.
Doubt that'll happen with Woodward in control, sucking up to the Glazers.
I feel sorry for OGS, he's totally hamstrung and his best player is a complete ****.
The sooner Pogba's gone, the better.

Has it ever occurred to you OGS could be the problem?

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think we’re the only team/club that can say we’ve got a valid excuse for struggling, losing your best player and not being in any position to strengthen was always going to be a tough gig, so even though we’ve been seen to throw points away, we just don’t have the substance or stamina or a game changer to pull us through.

however, managing to punch above our weight for so long and be where we are, with a few good signings in this window , that’s if Frank gets those right, we could push on and secure our top 4 spot.

Maybees, but its a dying art for someone to coach his way out of it, rather than buying their way out of it.