Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Wolf

Visit site

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Another massive over reaction , I cant control how you interpret my post Phil.

But just to be crystal clear I've never called or suggested Armchair fans as evil in any guise.

Enjoy the 2 games today, make sure your remote has brand new batteries in I wouldnt like you to miss any action or will you be watching them on Twitter?? ?
?????

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
It’s not the armchair supporters that bother me, it’s the telly clappers who have never been to any ground, not even a non-league local ground, yet look down on others opinions as they’ve watched a game on telly or read a history book.
Yet they have a tattoo of the Club badge and always got the latest shirt etc.
Probably never played the game at any level and was picked last at school.
So you’re another football snob then?

D

Deleted member 15344

Why did it take so long for the VAR to allow the goal when the first picture clearly showed it wasn’t a handball

And I can’t believe that’s offside ? Come on this is getting beyond a joke now

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Why did it take so long for the VAR to allow the goal when the first picture clearly showed it wasn’t a handball

And I can’t believe that’s offside ? Come on this is getting beyond a joke now

They said took so long because needed to check the ref blew after the ball crossed line. If he had blown before no goal as could interfer with play

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
unreal, better side for 75 mins then combust :(

Jorginho shouldnt have been on the pitch mind
ffs absolutely gutted. saw it coming though. sat back invited pressure allowing Chelsea to get balls into dangerous areas. They were there for the taking Got to be more ruthless.i need a drink.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
What a cop out. Inconclusive footage of vvd. I’ll be amazed if they didn’t have an angle to show if he handles it or not.

On a side note. The more I watch Dave Jones, the more I don’t like Him.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
What was anyone expecting? VAR will capture those offsides that a assistant ref will miss. Youre either off or not, there can't be any margin. Sure 2 inches of wolves boot is a tough call, but it's the correct call.

The technology is nowhere near precise enough to know the exact moment the ball left the foot. So when you're talking mm difference there is huge impact in frame by frame. On the close ones they're guessing.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
The technology is nowhere near precise enough to know the exact moment the ball left the foot. So when you're talking mm difference there is huge impact in frame by frame. On the close ones they're guessing.

I'd suggest you look up how it works rather than just makes guesses yourself.
Start with at what frame they use for the ball and foot.