Pre season bag clean up!!

Golfnut1957

Visit site
This has made me feel a lot better, thank you. For some bizarre reason I have about 40 golf pencils but never any in my bag, I do have at least 200 tees though and £8.67 in loose change
A mate of mine was looking for his keys once and ended up going through every pocket in his bag, his keys were elsewhere, but he did find over £60 in change in the various pockets. He was chuffed I was astounded.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
I have never met anybody that has owned up to buying these yet they must be the most used tee of any kind.

I have to agree with you, lots of people using them, nobody buys them, the number of times people struggle to see them after a tee shot is amazing, a quick look about then turn around, there it is on the floor right where you just looked, how you don't see them straight away is strange.
I do use them myself, found one once and tried it, been using them since, I find that many I have started giving them out when playing with other users.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I have to agree with you, lots of people using them, nobody buys them, the number of times people struggle to see them after a tee shot is amazing, a quick look about then turn around, there it is on the floor right where you just looked, how you don't see them straight away is strange.
I do use them myself, found one once and tried it, been using them since, I find that many I have started giving them out when playing with other users.
I don't use then during the summer but in the winter when we have mats on 15 of 18 tees I find them easier to stick in the mat and remain upright. I bought 100 in December so when as you say they disappear before your eyes I don't have to panic that it's my last one, it's anything but.