Pre-game

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
2 different ways for me,

While on night shift over the weekend its a case of get to sleep at 7am, get up at 12/12.30, sink a coffee and head to the course in time to tee off. No time for practice as its used up in valuable sleep minutes..... Needless to say I never play well on these days !!!

When medals arrive on my days off.... if the weans are sorted and I have enough time, get to the range and whack 50... Get to the club and have a few putts and off we go. If there is no time for the range due to the weans then night shift mode takes over.

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lately it's been...

Get woken up by the missus between 4am and 5am because she was drunk the night before.

Porridge & tea while watching the golf recorded from the night before.

Complain about how tired I am on facebook.

Stretch, try not to fall asleep.

Drive to club, trying not to fall asleep.

Play really well (for me).

Fall asleep.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cup of tea, walk to the 1st tee, swish the driver and off we go.

I might hit a few balls beforehand occasionally, it depends on the tee-time and course I'm playing.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I usually just hit a few balls on the range. Not been able to as they've been working on the range so it's been shut. Really missed it.

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
30 minutes-ish before tee time, range for a small basket, practice green for chipping and putting.
Want to be on the tee minimum 5 mins before time.

This organised approach has helped me drop handicap over the last 2 years. Getting out the car and rushing to the tee was never gonna get results so had to make a change.