Powakaddy CT6

DuckHookDave

Visit site
Hi all, first post so be kind :p

Currently carrying my clubs in a Ping Hoofer stand bag, love the bag, but as I am adding more and more clubs to my collection, its getting a bit heavy! Im looking at investing in an electric trolley and want some opinions please. My dad has the Motocaddy M3 Pro (2017 I believe), but I have just noticed the new Powakaddy CT6 have been released. Like the fact they fold up smaller and there seem to be some good deals on them!

Has anyone seen one, or used one and got any reviews?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I've got the C5i which is 2 years old. Never had any issues with it, great little trolley. Was looking at the new ones last week, they do look smart, but can't justify until the current one is long gone.

DuckHookDave

Visit site
Definitely prefer the designs of the PowaKaddy compared to Motocaddy. I’ll definitely be ordering one in the near future. Now to decide on which bag to get! Torn between sticking with a PowaKaddy bag or the ping DLX

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Definitely prefer the designs of the PowaKaddy compared to Motocaddy. I’ll definitely be ordering one in the near future. Now to decide on which bag to get! Torn between sticking with a PowaKaddy bag or the ping DLX

Ironically, I have the Motocaddy Aquaflex bag, which fits fine on my Powakaddy trolley :oops:

M.Harmon

Visit site

I got the CT6 last week and a PING Pioneer. I was going to get the DLX but went for more subtle look. Just to say because the top of the bag is square it does not sit properly in the CT6 it is offset because it does not fit properly in the top bracket. Did you go with the DLX?

bradleywedge

Visit site
Just got the CT6, used it for 2 rounds now. Easy to use, folds away with 2 simple movements, does everything its supposed to do, I would recommend them.

edit: sorry didn't notice date of original post.

DuckHookDave

Visit site
I got the CT6 last week and a PING Pioneer. I was going to get the DLX but went for more subtle look. Just to say because the top of the bag is square it does not sit properly in the CT6 it is offset because it does not fit properly in the top bracket. Did you go with the DLX?

I went with a Titleist stadry in the end and love it. Love the trolley too!