POSITIVITY THREAD ??

• Thread starter Deleted member 1147
  • Start date

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I pressure washed the back yard Monoblock and path today, hope to re-sand it tomorrow. A good day for working outside, dry and bright, only 10*c but hopefully it'll be warm enough soon, to sit out and enjoy it.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
We've booked tickets for the MotoGP weekend at Silverstone in August and the hotel as well. Fingers crossed we have some level of normality by then.

My lad is hoping to get to Misano this year... Missed out in 2019 as he got knocked off his road bike a few days before he was due to travel... Last year didn't happen so he's hoping for the best this year...

D

Deleted Member 1156

Went for a walk on the course today, a load of bushes have been removed between the RHS of the 17th fairway and the end of the practice ground. Saw a load of balls embedded in the earth and assumed they were range balls but on closer inspection it turns out mainly range balls but some proper ones too. Came away with 12 Pro Vs of which 7 are mint and the other 5 will go into my shag bag :)

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Job interview for working at Kyllachy wind farm tomorrow or Friday, just waiting to hear ?

Never quite got over the line again, excellent feedback etc etc.
Remaining positive though, this time at home has put a lot of things in perspective, I’m unsure if I want to go back and work at sea.
Definitely looks like more job opportunities coming up and as they say, what’s for you won’t go past you ?