Portugal

Visit site
A bit of help please.

I am best man for my mate and he wants to go to Portugal for 5 days for the stag. Any advice on where to stay and play and which company you use to book. We are on a bit of a budget and need some nightlife. We are planning to go April/May.

Any help greatly appreciatted.

Come on Europe !!!!

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I have found Vilamoura to be great for golf but not so for nightlife and not cheap so I would say assuming you are going to Algarve head to Carvoeiro further along coast about 45 mins rom airport as it is cheaper with loads of great golf courses within a 30 min drive and good nightlife,not totally jumping but plenty to keep me occupied when I have been,great choice of restaraunts,a couple of great pubs with musicians on,plenty of bars with good atmosphere if wishing to sit and crack with lads over ales and of course the option of a ti**y bar too.
Courses would be Pinta,Gramacho,Palmares and try the new 1 at Silves or the new Faldo or Oconnor track just up the road both of which look fantastic.Golf escapes last time I went I think I booked with.

nmartyn

Head Pro
Visit site
i went for a week to Penina and it blew my mind - not sure about the nightlife but i imagine the local town has some pretty good clubs (i did see some strip bars in town - but didn't attend any unfortunetly!).
there was a group of 20 guys on a stag whilst we were there.