Poor customer service and Consumer rights

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So would I, but it's alreasdy been said the putter is wanted and loved, just in it's original combination of colour.
I'm just offering a thought on a posisble way forward and out of the mess created.
My post wasn’t aimed at you mate.
Just saying if they couldn’t offer me what I’d originally purchased & I wasn’t happy with the alternative I’d be wanting a refund.

D

Deleted member 1740

A little update, after a few emails back and forth I have been offered a new black shaft that’s very similar to the one I originally had, as a good will gesture, but if this one develops any faults they’ll only be able to replace for the chrome shaft they originally wanted to fit.

I’ve declined the offer as I could be in the same position in 8 months time should the new shaft fail. If i accept this offer I’m agreeing to new terms and conditions.I have requested a refund on 2 separate occassions.

I informed them I’d be declining the offer and will be pursuing a refund via section 75. I’ve contacted my CC company and have set the claim up.

Amazingly, they wanted to speak to me today to try to rectify the situation.?‍♂️?‍♂️ After speaking to the CS chap, it was clear he could only offer a replacement. I told him how I was disappointed with their service and I’ll only be accepting a full refund. I’m fully expecting his boss to call/contact me next.

I’m getting really annoyed with them now.

D

Deleted member 1740

After our conversation I fully expected the right outcome, unfortunately not.

They're adamant they will not be offering a full refund.

I've lodged a claim with my credit card company, I'll let them deal with PXG and see if they get offered a Limited edition cap and ball marker as a good will gesture.

They've certainly lost my future custom. Not that they'll be arsed but nevertheless.

RichA

Visit site

I've lodged a claim with my credit card company, I'll let them deal with PXG and see if they get offered a Limited edition cap and ball marker as a good will gesture.

They've certainly lost my future custom. Not that they'll be arsed but nevertheless.
Have you sought advice from anyone with actual legal knowledge - Trading Standards or through your Home Insurance (if you ticked the box for legal cover)?
It's worth checking they are actually in the wrong before you take anything too far. No point wasting energy picking a fight you can't win.

D

Deleted member 1740

PXG - are they any good? Not according to this example.

On this occasion no but I know a lad whose had great service off them. As the saying goes, you can't please everyone ?‍♂️

D

Deleted member 1740

Have you sought advice from anyone with actual legal knowledge - Trading Standards or through your Home Insurance (if you ticked the box for legal cover)?
It's worth checking they are actually in the wrong before you take anything too far. No point wasting energy picking a fight you can't win.

I've spoken to the dept at my CC company and the guy seems to think I've got a fair case. I'm sure they wouldn't want to be wasting their own time.

As for picking a fight, it's the complete opposite. I just don't want to end up with a putter I don't like and can't/won't use.

Considering the putter is less than 8 months old I think a full refund is fair.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Nobody makes clubs the way we do, not even us anymore ;)