playing with no hole in one.. yet!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
My first was in a solo round....so solo I was the only person on the entire course.....I knew I'd done it and fortunately I've had 2 more since..both witnessed.
It's amazing how some get several and others never get a sniff of one.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
50 yrs this year without one. Though does the one that I got when out by myself for a few holes one evening a few years back count - no witnesses other than The Big Man upstairs.
I hope it counts when playing a round alone, I plan to do one or two tomorrow.

But I am not sure about ‘a few holes’ rather than a round.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My 1st & only one was after about 10 years as a regular playing Club golfer. Had played occasional Social golf for 25 years prior to then without getting anywhere near.

D

Deleted member 18588

Started playing golf when I was 21, now 71 and still waiting.

Even had one go in and out of the hole (witnessed by green staff) so I could claim that I had one and then I didn't!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Sorry to be "That guy" I actually made a Hole in one as a junior years ago! Was the old 8th, par 3, very short about 120 yards. I remember it 10 years on so well, took a Pitching wedge, dropped to the front of the green and just trickled and rolled in. I will never forget it, a golfing highlight that will never be topped I don't think, just wish it was with my current PP's so they'd all believe it happened :ROFLMAO:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
None for me in 7 years of golf.

I got one on a par 3 course as a teen when playing for fun. Had no idea where it had gone as it was skulled and we found it in the cup having looked every else for it.

Closest this yeah was on the 5th in Himalayas, nice wedge to 6 inches. Top it spun back off the green.

Was a great 4 though ??

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
None yet after 35 years of trying. I've lost count of how many times that I have holed out my second shot from the fairway on par 4s. Just not happening on a par 3.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
None after 35 years of playing hit the pin once and another time was 4 inches away.

We are having a 9 hole par 3 competition today so might get one today ?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
48 years. Shows it must be skill to get a hole in one.

Our President has just had his first one after 64 years. Not bad aged 88.(y)

We have a member that has had 17. Now that is just greedy.