Playing in the rain

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No different to wearing a beanie and a snood, except this is combined, can be worn just as a neck(snood) and pulled up if it rains. 100% waterproof.

No restriction or impact on my swing.?‍♂️

Never wore a snood either, tend not to play in the winter but that might change, getting harder to maintain the handicap on return after a winter off the lower I’m going.

I’m defo picking up the waterproof beanie. I got the socks because it’s obligatory if you’re going to be on the forum ? But they feel weird, are the hats etc the same texture?

D

Deleted member 16999

Never wore a snood either, tend not to play in the winter but that might change, getting harder to maintain the handicap on return after a winter off the lower I’m going.

I’m defo picking up the waterproof beanie. I got the socks because it’s obligatory if you’re going to be on the forum ? But they feel weird, are the hats etc the same texture?
The piece over the mouth is lightweight fleece, the inside of the head is soft and the draw strings give it the flexibility of you deciding how “close” you tighten it.

In all honesty I got it for walking, but found the long neck ideal for stopping the water running off the back like the hats and the flexibility of wearing like a snood and then just pulling up if the rain started.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The piece over the mouth is lightweight fleece, the inside of the head is soft and the draw strings give it the flexibility of you deciding how “close” you tighten it.

In all honesty I got it for walking, but found the long neck ideal for stopping the water running off the back like the hats and the flexibility of wearing like a snood and then just pulling up if the rain started.

Cool good man thanks for info ??

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I have a galvin green one .
But get the one with a longer brim at the back ( Sunderland I think do one as well) as sometimes the rain gets down my neck.
It’s better than a brolly that just get your hands wet.
I think for most of us on here it’s not a fashion show any more it’s about practability.;);)

Been looking for some time about how to mention me wearing “Tena“pants for men on the course. Would this be the opportunity ??

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I actually have two. A normal Callaway branded one
ahmYroG3QpO26jUfy-4j_zn6ZWaFVofISF_qQb6cKk1WtIPfRu4aOpPui5a7pb_ML33GuLm-fWEC0H-ocTtE7hyrEHuS87epBWHLjUkG_rYI6-rap98WRKP7xjMHHcJlgGucJj76AJsINshdjCSE_2TJg1YH

and a Galvin Green gore-tex one
galvin_green_aqua_gtx_waterproof_hat_g7686_77_black_3.jpg

I'm not too worried what it looks like as once I've got it on I don't have to look at it. ?
Anyway. I like hats ?
at least these hats have a wicking liner, had both the paclite GG hats before and they just make your head sweat.

currently using the Arctic Gortex, which is the one with the fluffy lining and ear flaps... def the best waterprrof hat i've had and is great for the cold