Play more golf

MrC

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi - is anyone a member of their scheme? If so how is it?

I was a member a few years back and it was ok but didn’t feel part of the club I was at.

I could be tempted by the flexi points only offer as that will mean I can play a few local courses and have the odd break away

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I think it depends on the club. There is plenty of moaning on the PMG. Facebook group about not being able to book times or people being treated badly.

My club is fantastic. I'm treated as well as full paying members. The only restrictions I have are not being able to play in board comps and can only enter monthly medals 7 days prior if there is a space.

Reactions: MrC

MrC

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think it depends on the club. There is plenty of moaning on the PMG. Facebook group about not being able to book times or people being treated badly.

My club is fantastic. I'm treated as well as full paying members. The only restrictions I have are not being able to play in board comps and can only enter monthly medals 7 days prior if there is a space.

Thanks. I am not worried about the comps just want a regular game with friends

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Thanks. I am not worried about the comps just want a regular game with friends

It's worth checking with the club you want to join about booking. Booking normal tee times opens for me at the same time as full members and is on the same system (V1). Some clubs don't offer that and only allow bookings through the PMG app.

Visit site
I’m a PMG member and have had no issues with home club. They just see it as another layer of membership and PMG platform is just the channel through which they offer flexible membership. Only tee times not available are Saturday mornings and with young kids wouldn’t be playing then anyway.