Play it loud

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Australian Pink Floyd are truly excellent, and good live as well (as well as being reasonably priced)
Absolutely agree, hopefully going to see them in Brighton in November.
I saw them with my brother Rlburnside just before lockdown - he flew down from the Shetlands just to see them. Of course we got a few rounds of golf in. 👍

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
So many to choose from, but my current top two blast your car windows out epics are Vanishing Point by New Order and Dogs of War by Def Leppard.

My all time turn it up favourite though absolutely has to be Living In Another World by Talk Talk. Mind numbingly good when played at full blast.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Paranoid by Sabbath has already been mentioned, which was my first thought, so I'll go with Radar Love by Golden Earring.

To be fair though, you could pick loads of Black Sabbath tracks - I'll throw in Iron Man.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Some absolute belters mentioned here!

I'd add "Just a Day" by Feeder. Can't be played at anything other than max volume.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Absolutely agree, hopefully going to see them in Brighton in November.
I saw them with my brother Rlburnside just before lockdown - he flew down from the Shetlands just to see them. Of course we got a few rounds of golf in. 👍
Paranoid by Sabbath has already been mentioned, which was my first thought, so I'll go with Radar Love by Golden Earring.

To be fair though, you could pick loads of Black Sabbath tracks - I'll throw in Iron Man.

Radar Love is a good shout👍

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site

Ah, but have you heard the 2020 alternative lyrics by DMC (D.M.Cummings) called, "A Fair Cop" ?

I went driving all night and I’ve made that clear
With a voice in my head that knew no fear
My baby care needs meant I must flee
The lockdown rules don’t apply to me

My wife got poorly and the coughing was too much
Sent no cable to the man at the top
Don’t need no rules at all
But we gotta admit, it’s a fair cop
We got our heads in the air
A fair cop