Play it loud

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It’s awhile since I posted this and there’s more new forumers on now so here goes again.

What one track do like to play loud.Last time I chose Black Betty by Ram Jam Band, this time I will go for Song 2 by Blur.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not often I turn up the volume these days (my daughter thinks it's loud enough anyway) but it definitely goes up a couple of notches for meatloaf

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whilst I like the version on Meddle, I prefer the much cleaner sound of the updated version on DSOT (lap steel guitar).

Probably only seen/heard Delicate when it's been on Sky Arts

The only live stuff I have is Pulse and at Gdansk not often listened to because all the CDs/records are on my MP3 player.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Probably only seen/heard Delicate when it's been on Sky Arts

The only live stuff I have is Pulse and at Gdansk not often listened to because all the CDs/records are on my MP3 player.

Pulse is excellent, I was lucky enough to attend that concert at Earls Court.

Gdansk is Gilmour solo concert though I think.

Delicate Sound is one of my favourites though. I got the reissued Blu-ray upscale last Christmas and it’s hardly out of the player when HID is out of the house.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pulse is excellent, I was lucky enough to attend that concert at Earls Court.

Gdansk is Gilmour solo concert though I think.

Delicate Sound is one of my favourites though. I got the reissued Blu-ray upscale last Christmas and it’s hardly out of the player when HID is out of the house.
I went 3 nights after the seating collapsed.
Without doubt, an excellent night out.