Ping weights

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So I had half an hour in the garage. Checking me gear for tomorrow’s wet round and Ave found another weight dropped out. That’s at least four Ave had replaced. ☹️ No 9 iron for a couple of weeks.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Happened to my i10 PW and 9-iron on separate occasions. Its the little oval shaped thingy that comes off, but club is useless without that weight. Club pro sorted it both times.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So I had half an hour in the garage. Checking me gear for tomorrow’s wet round and Ave found another weight dropped out. That’s at least four Ave had replaced. ☹️ No 9 iron for a couple of weeks.
Get some Araldite 2 part expoy .
Just make sure you clean both surfaces.
I will fix things myself if possible rather than do without my club for days.

D

Deleted member 3432

Buy some proper clubs ;)

Tashyboy

Visit site
Around my waist after lockdown.;)
Oh yes that’s a problem.
Have you looked in the bottom of the bag ?
Might have been knocked by replacing a club
Apologies if that’s a bit obvious.

I have a feeling it’s with the fairways at our place have been rock hard. Could well be that.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Disappointing to hear that, I thought it was only an issue on the i25. Several of mine fell out or came loose over the 6 years I had them.
Not good enough from Ping.
Am sure there’s been quite a few posts on this previously. Never had a problem having them replaced. It’s more of an inconvenience than anything else. But it’s got to the stage where I check them regularly.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Disappointing to hear that, I thought it was only an issue on the i25. Several of mine fell out or came loose over the 6 years I had them.
Not good enough from Ping.

I recently bought some I25 with tis problem back to Ping and weights replaced. They will not supply the weights to let you do it for yourself.

It was also a problem On the I20s.

I checked all the weights for tightness and very easily removed one and agree that are not well glued in. I presume this is done so weight can be changed to get a correct swing weigh.

Funny thing is trying the clubs out before sending them back I think I preferred them with no weight in, odd because the weights are around 15 gramme.