Ping hoofer stand bag.

Golf is fun

Visit site
PXL-20240618-191600165.jpg
PXL-20240618-191629982.jpg

Hope that helps, I can add more if needed. Looks like you have the strap in the right on your picture on the wrong side of the buckle that joins the two straps.

Smoj

Visit site

RichA

Visit site
I nearly sent my first Hoofer back thinking it had been assembled wrong because of that strap.
Difficult to figure out how it can work but it does and they are just great golf bags.

Golf is fun

Visit site

Still can't get this.
So the right hand strap goes through the cross piece to the left hand slot at the top and the left goes to the right at the top 🥴
Screenshot-2024-06-19-120832.png

For the strap that would normally go over your right shoulder:
The padded part of the strap needs to be on the other side of the crosspiece as per the red arrow above.
The part of the strap feeding through the crosspiece should be the strap coming from the back of the padded piece (blue arrow), not the strap from front as it is currently arranged.

The left shoulder strap is fine and needs no adjustment.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

The bottom of the right strap is a closed loop. The left strap has folded end that doesn't go through the buckle, so I can't just pass an end through the cross piece.

I could swap the straps over and cut the folded piece of so I can release that end from the buckle.
Why is it never simple 🤬

Smoj

Visit site

The bottom of the right strap is a closed loop. The left strap has folded end that doesn't go through the buckle, so I can't just pass an end through the cross piece.

I could swap the straps over and cut the folded piece of so I can release that end from the buckle.
Why is it never simple 🤬
so your straps doesn't have 2 ends with plastic clips and 2 strap ends in a 'T'

PING-Hoofer-Lite-2018-18.jpg

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've taken both straps off now and both have the T end that goes through top of the bag.
Both have the plastic clips (prongs) that slide into plastic things attached to the bottom of the bag.

One of the straps has Ping on it the other is plain,don't know if that helps decide which goes where.
I can't release either strap from it's fittings which would free a strap to go through the cross member.
Confused.com

Last edited:

Smoj

Visit site
ok, I just had a look at my bag

ping is on what would be the right strap, one would be a T-strap end. through the little divider in the middle, the right strap would have a plastic clip on the other end

the left-hand strap would be the same but the divider in the middle splits the strap up.

hoofer14_adjustable_strap_400x227.jpeg

as for getting the T straps out of the holes this post explains it much better than I could

good luck :)