What's the best waterproof carry bag?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Having had sun mountain h2no’s and titleist sta-drys in various models from 2012-2019 I changed to motocaddy aquaflex bags as the quality of the models were slowly decreasing. My aquaflex far outweighs any of the previous mentioned models and are generally cheaper.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I've just bought the Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid Tour 14 way divider bag. It's designed to go easily on a trolley as well as carried. I'll report back Sunday, cos it looks like rain!

RichA

Visit site
I've had a Ping Hoofer Monsoon for 2 years. I can't fault it. It fits on the trolley. When trolleys are banned it's very light to carry. Nothing in the pockets has ever got wet.
In 2 years of fairly heavy use no part has broken, frayed or even worn. It still looks new.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm using the Motocaddy Hydroflex and I love it. New name for the Aquaflex I believe. It's a hybrid bag too so I don't have to chop and change bags when I have to carry. It's ideal.

Jason.H

Visit site
I have a Mizuno BR DRI. Waterproof it is. Annoying squeak and could do with a bit more pocket space. Would probably get a tour style stand bag next time.

sunshine

Visit site
I've just bought the Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid Tour 14 way divider bag. It's designed to go easily on a trolley as well as carried. I'll report back Sunday, cos it looks like rain!

Big Max only claim the dri lite bag is water resistant only. The Aqua range is waterproof.

I’ll be interested to hear how it goes.

Mike79

Visit site
I have 2 x Titleist bags; Players 4+ StaDry and a Premium Cart StaDry. Both have been excellent. I like the StaDry for winter where I can use with or without the trolley.

But, I should have sacked off my Titleist brand loyalty and just gone with a Motocaddy Hydroflex as others have mentioned above for an all year round bag (which would have been far cheaper)