Ping G425 quality

G1z1

Visit site
Posted a photo on my ping G425 PW a while ago the chrome was coming away. Took it back and got it replaced about 2 weeks ago. Noticed today the bubble has appeared again on the new one and just a matter of time now before the opens back up like the last one. Should I take it back again or just leave it ? I am a bit annoyed this has happened again. I’ll post a photo of the original PW and the one I have now.7DD7D1A0-9F12-4647-AFE7-BDC1080044E3.jpeg112DF0EF-98E8-453E-B8EC-D4E2DC542580.jpeg

Yorkhacker

Visit site
I would definitely take it back again. They need to know there is a problem and you shouldn't have to accept substandard goods. I've never had a problem with any Ping clubs quality, so hopefully this is just a problem with one or two and you've just been unlucky.
You could try phoning Ping direct and ask them if they are seeing many similar issues.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What I notice is that it appears to be in roughly the same place on both wedges, I also notice you do not use head covers and a carry bag. Is the wedge kept in the same place in the bag and is it simply the club banging against the same spot every time.

G1z1

Visit site
Took it back there, pro in the shop just said yea ill order a new one that shouldn’t be happening.
Yes my clubs just bang around in the bag but its weird its only happening to the PW. All my wedges go in the bottom slot in my bag so 60/sw/uw/pw all there together.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Look at the radius of the club in that area compared to the other ones, if it’s too tight you get adhesion issues …so the problem will not go away until the address that

D

Deleted member 3432

Bits falling off Ping irons, suprise, suprise ?‍♂️?