PING fitting South of England

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Maybe it's just me then

Callaway Chessington fitting was completely free of charge - no cost at all

Ping Gainsborough only wanted £30 and have a full range of shafts available

To find somewhere down south with a range of Ping shafts in a different length to standard is not easy and I thought £80, £100 whatever was pretty steep for a fitting charge - most fitters down here only have three shafts

But as I said maybe it's me

Could you not phone up Ping and ask them where the places with the best range of different shafts etc would be?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Sorry but that is wrong. Brand new range and fitting facilities already open

The shop facility has been shut for some time, has been every time I've been there recently, and the e-mail they sent me yesterday broke the news about AG;

Also hot off the press is the news that, we have reached an agreement with American Golf to take over the retail and custom fit business here at Pachesham and hope to have them in and operational this September. Modern golf equipment and retail is constantly evolving and with one of the largest retailers in the UK now on board, Pachesham can offer all the services that a modern golf facility should have.

The range is very much open but the shop & the fitting facilities haven't been.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The shop facility has been shut for some time, has been every time I've been there recently, and the e-mail they sent me yesterday broke the news about AG;

Also hot off the press is the news that, we have reached an agreement with American Golf to take over the retail and custom fit business here at Pachesham and hope to have them in and operational this September. Modern golf equipment and retail is constantly evolving and with one of the largest retailers in the UK now on board, Pachesham can offer all the services that a modern golf facility should have.

The range is very much open but the shop & the fitting facilities haven't been.

I apologise. Just looked at the website but that isn't what they sent me in their newsletter promoting the new range. Don't know if something changed since the range opened in April