Driving range south Leicester?

Jason.H

Visit site
Hi can anyone recommend a driving range south Leicester? I,m hoping to give a newbie some tips Friday 4/5 o’clock and that’s our halfway point.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
When visiting family I’ve used the one at Kilworth Springs GC near Lutterworth. Has Trackman in all the bays now. Worth a look.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Also worth a look is the Leicester Golf Centre near Leicester Racecourse just south of the city. Never been but heard good things about it.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
In addition to the two above, there is one at Cosby golf club that is available for non-members.
Interestingly the two pros at the Leicester Golf Centre in Oadby, Anders Mankert and Tom James, were both previously attached to Cosby.
Tom was a junior member at my club years ago. I played with him on the day he won our club championship when he was still a teenager.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Whetstone is OK if you can blot out the noise from the car par park and the M1.

whetstone driving range.jpg

Kilworth Springs driving range must take some beating as the most quiet and peaceful. A good choice.

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
If you want a basic range without any bells and whistles playing from mats then Cosby (my club) offers the best value. If though you require trackman or similar then Oadby and Kilworth Springs have that though at a significant cost. Whetstone is as cheap as chips but is open air and is half matts and half grass