Ping fitting in north west?

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi

Can anyone recommend a fitting centre for ping golf clubs in the north west? We live in Preston and my wife has finally decided on a set of Ping Serene sticks (after trying several other brands).

we don't like american golf due to the poor customer service we have had their and Preston Golf Club who do ping fitting has a (how do I put this ) not a welcoming pro. I would rather give my money to somebody else if that makes sense .

anyway we were going to get it done at the manchester golf show but they not fitting ping :(

if you could help that would be great.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi

Can anyone recommend a fitting centre for ping golf clubs in the north west? We live in Preston and my wife has finally decided on a set of Ping Serene sticks (after trying several other brands).

we don't like american golf due to the poor customer service we have had their and Preston Golf Club who do ping fitting has a (how do I put this ) not a welcoming pro. I would rather give my money to somebody else if that makes sense .

anyway we were going to get it done at the manchester golf show but they not fitting ping :(

For the sake of a couple of hours in the car i would book in at their head office in Gainsborough then you know that you are going to get the best fitting experience.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cheers for the replies! Thought about going to the ping centre but my boss has just said " not driving all that bloody way" sigh!

dont know why I bother at times lol

drs1878

Head Pro
Visit site
I got fitted at herons reach in Blackpool by the head pro. It's not specific to ping but does have the ping fitting equip, flight scope, video etc etc ... Outside too onto the range.

I'm happy with my pings I was fitted for....... Defo worth a call!!

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd take a look at Clarke's golf on the Rainford bypass. Big stock, willing to price match and you're hitting into a range rather than a net.

Ian_S

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
TruFit golf at Fiddlers Ferry has Pings in for fitting I think. They had a fitting day there a while back. They do have a Flightscope you can book for custom fittings too.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi

Andrew at the Fairhaven. He won't just "sell" you stuff unlike some other places. Infact it's a Ping demo day there this Tuesday.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really ?

he also has something to do with Gathurst too as my missus won a comp there ( prize in vouchers) which she used at Shaw Hill!

Yeah, he has a few places.. Gathurst, Dean Wood, Shaw Hill.. The shop at Rainford is huge though and has all the fitting tools that you'll need..:thup:

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thank you all for your replies !

looks like a trip to sunny St. Helens area is on the cards! Might treat myself to a new set now too ( only seems right) you can't have one without the other ;)

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thank you all for your replies !

looks like a trip to sunny St. Helens area is on the cards! Might treat myself to a new set now too ( only seems right) you can't have one without the other ;)

If you want to try ya new shineys out wen you pick them up on Northwest National then let us know im a member there:thup: