Ping club damaged again

G1z1

Visit site
I didn’t find them hard to hit at all, they did look smaller but had no problem hitting the 223or225 but I would say my 24 handicap is off by probably 10. Guys I play with now regularly say I’m around 12 and looking at single figures for summer

Kennysarmy

Visit site
I went for a mizuno fitting today and hit the 223/225 they were both quite similar numbers for me and lovely to hit but I just liked the look of the 225 more. So going to go with them pw to 5 iron and just need to figure out what wedges I want.
Were you not tempted to get the gap wedge in the 225's?

G1z1

Visit site
It was only the 7 iron I hit and just think I’ll go pw to 5 and then get the new sm9 vokey wedges when they come out

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I couldn't stop digging with them, regardless of the bounce/grind. For some reason, they didn't suit me. Cobra wedges gave me far too much spin, the T20 wedges were okay, but not the best. I ended up with Ping Glide Forged which had never been on my radar, but worked really, really well for me.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I had plating issues with my I25's when I got them from new not long after release. The 8 iron was particularly bad and the PW had some pitting. That said I still have them and they never got any worse and both clubs have always been playable. As others have said, if you want to pristine clubs don't use them to play golf as sooner or later they'll get marked in some way.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Marked through damage playing is not the same as damage through poor workmanship for me. I'd have done the same as the OP... and did when my i25 PW did exactly that!