PhilTheFragger

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was really looking forward to partnering you for another pairs defeat at Forest Pines. If you can make it I promise to turn up this time!

Hooker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Get well soon Phil, Knowing you you will be out fragging the fairways as soon as you are on your feet! Take it easy bro.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Went in Thursday , for a very low risk tube down the throat endoscopy , to laser off a polyp.
Procedure went very well, went home, had dinner, went to bed.

Got up, brekky, shower, was 10 minutes into a drive to Golf and suddenly got all hot and faint. Stopped the car , got out and threw up loads of blood..

3 operations later, 20 units of blood later and I’m stable.

Going to be in itu for a couple of days, then tfr to cardiac as the ticker has taken a bashing.

Thanks for the thoughts guys 

Attention seeker!

I disappear off for a few days only to find you've taken advantage of my absence and gone rogue!!

GWS buddy

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only just seen this. Really shocking but the number of responses speaks volumes. Get well soon.

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Haven’t been on here much recently so just noticed this,
Hope you’re on the mend and back at the Golf soon mate👍

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Latest I've heard is that ICu have done their bit for him and they're waiting for a bed to get him into a ward.
Most of the wires and tubes are gone and he's had more blood but he's a bit more with it now.
Thanks to everyone on his behalf and, as Hobbit said, he's not happy unless he's centre of attention!
It's going to be a few weeks until he's fit enough to do anything I suspect
Will report more when I hear more.
Cheers all.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Latest I've heard is that ICu have done their bit for him and they're waiting for a bed to get him into a ward.
Most of the wires and tubes are gone and he's had more blood but he's a bit more with it now.
Thanks to everyone on his behalf and, as Hobbit said, he's not happy unless he's centre of attention!
Cheers all.

Sounds positive Ian, great to hear. Hopefully you'll have little bro back annoying you sooner rather than later

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Cheers all.

Thanks for the update and glad it's looking a little more positive, if the start of a long road to recovery

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wow, just come across this and am shocked.
Wishing you the speediest and fullest recovery, fella.
Will be thinking of you and, maybe, have a pint or two for you :thup:.
Looking forward to Imurg's next positive update ................... hopefully very soon.