PhilTheFragger

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
If you see him howling at the moon or avoiding mirrors(probably does anyway), avoid visiting after dark.

You’re actually not that far off, had a mega nightmare dream last night
I was being chased by about 30 vampires and zombies who wanted their blood back,
They were eating into me on my hospital bed. It was horrible and so real too

So there you go, Fragger is officially more mentally scarred than he was before.....
But seriously it shook me right up , the human mind is a powerful thing.

Not been told officially, but been in hospital enough times to know when you don’t need to be there, so expecting to get the nod over the weekend.

So at least one more night of the old chap next door getting out of bed all night and trying to escape, tempted to send one of my vampires over, or maybe get him to join the Forum so I can ban him :)
🧛*♀️ 🧛*♀️🧛*♀️

Huge thanks to you guys n gals your cutting banter has been brilliant 👍

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I was being chased by about 30 vampires and zombies who wanted their blood back,

So there you go, Fragger is officially more mentally scarred than he was before.....

Not been told officially, but been in hospital enough times to know when you don’t need to be there, so expecting to get the nod over the weekend.

So at least one more night of the old chap next door getting out of bed all night and trying to escape, tempted to send one of my vampires over, or maybe get him to join the Forum so I can ban him :)
🧛*♀️ 🧛*♀️🧛*♀️

Huge thanks to you guys n gals your cutting banter has been brilliant 👍

Come on you malingering bed blocker. Get your arse up and out. Some crazy (crazier than normal) stuff going on in your head matey. I'd get them to check the meds!!! Glad you've started the road to recovery and take it slowly and easily. This was a tad too close for the collective comfort

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Phil

I have not been on the forum much in the last week or so, I have just read this and I am glad I skipped to the last page to see your on the road to recovery. Take your time and get well, my invite to play at the zoo can wait. :thup:

Be lucky.

PhilTheFragger

Visit site
Phil

I have not been on the forum much in the last week or so, I have just read this and I am glad I skipped to the last page to see your on the road to recovery. Take your time and get well, my invite to play at the zoo can wait. :thup:

Be lucky.

Thanks Steve, I’ve been incredibly lucky,
We’ll get you over to the Zoo at the height of summer when the exquisite wafts from next door are at their ripest 😂😂👍

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

率*♀️ 率*♀️率*♀️

Huge thanks to you guys n gals your cutting banter has been brilliant 
That brings back a memory for me .
In bed in hospital and I saw a dark figure with flowing robes coming towards me.
It was my parish priest come to see me lovely fella.
But he frightened the living daylights out of me.

Glad u r ok .

PhilTheFragger

Visit site
Good news, they have decided to kick me out today, so will be back at Fragger Towers later this afternoon.

Thanks again for all your messages, this is a great community to be part of.
X

D

Deleted member 16999

Good news, they have decided to kick me out today, so will be back at Fragger Towers later this afternoon.

X
Good news, hopefully you’ll get the rest needed..........after you’ve caught up on the housework ;)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

X

I suppose we'll all have to be on our best behaviour again 😏

Good news though 😁