PhilTheFragger

D

Deleted member 1418

All the best Phil. Hope you're fit and we'll soon.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
All the best for a speedy recovery Phil. This has to be worth a few more shots against your bro !!!

D

Deleted member 21258

Hope your recovery is speedy and you get back to playing golf on with your brother soon.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Only just seen this, wow, hope you make a full and speedy recovery, Phil.

Hope they've given you some good Northern blood, you'll know cos you'll have a decent head on your shoulders from now on.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Get well soon Phil.

Strange how I feel like I know so many people on here personally having actually only met a handful. Goes to show what a great little community this is.

I hope you're better soon.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just checking in on the forum as it's been a couple of days and just seen this, get well soon marra, otherwise your bro will have to wear this. Hang on that might not be such a bad idea, I'll get two :D

Twisty_LT-768x768.jpg

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Went in Thursday , for a very low risk tube down the throat endoscopy , to laser off a polyp.
Procedure went very well, went home, had dinner, went to bed.

Got up, brekky, shower, was 10 minutes into a drive to Golf and suddenly got all hot and faint. Stopped the car , got out and threw up loads of blood..

3 operations later, 20 units of blood later and I’m stable.

Going to be in itu for a couple of days, then tfr to cardiac as the ticker has taken a bashing.

Thanks for the thoughts guys 

Wow. Everything in the garden is rosey and then wham.

Hope the recovery goes well and is speedy.