Peter Finch Charity Shop Challenge

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not sure how many of you have seen this yet, but it is probably one of my favorite VLOGs ever.

Now I do not think he is trying to say that we are wasting our money with all of this state of the art kit we buy every year, but showing that you don't have to waste 1000s to play good golf. When you read threads from newcomers to the game asking what to buy, it really shows they can get some great clubs for very little money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrmZ1v_N0ns

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I suppose it just goes to show, that if you have decent swing, you can pretty much make do with any club you're given.

Good Video.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have yet to spot any real gems lurking in charity shops. usually loads of odds and ends and proper junk.

I did buy a real old george Nicoll putter at car boot for £1. It is a beauty but probably the most unforgiving putter on the planet. The dinks on it give it real character and if it could tell stories I would happily listen to where it has played and the putts its made.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
He does say that with him being a golfer of that standard he can pretty much adapt his swing to anything.

I think we can all adapt to pretty much anything, just to our own level.

I'm playing a different set of clubs every week, old clubs that many people would chuck in the skip, most cost around £20 to £30 but my scores have remained pretty consistent compared with when I was playing new clubs.