H4H 2016: Play with Rick Shiels & Peter Finch at Camberley

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Robin does this finish on the 16th and if so why not on the 22nd just asking mate

Because we need to be ready for the draw and know what tee's people are on, if we leave it too late it will mean too much juggling around at the last minute. Everyone will have had enough time to see it and have had the opportunity to bid, sunday 16th at 22.00hrs it will close then we can start planning for other things during that week.

It will be one less thing to worry about mate :thup:

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Because we need to be ready for the draw and know what tee's people are on, if we leave it too late it will mean too much juggling around at the last minute. Everyone will have had enough time to see it and have had the opportunity to bid, sunday 16th at 22.00hrs it will close then we can start planning for other things during that week.

It will be one less thing to worry about mate :thup:

Thx for the heads up.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Is this 2200 real time or forum time? Isn't the forum an hour ahead..

Jeez, seriously :confused:

The time on the forum is looking the same on my clock and on my computer and in the house, so......it will be 10pm or 22.00hrs GMT :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
<pedantic mode on> We're currently on BST <pedantic mode off> :D

Or GMT+1

OK, the time on my bloody clock, the time on the forum clock is right and the same as on my computer so, it's 19.30 now, if it's not on yours, tough, change your settings!

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Monday 24th October at Camberley Heath Golf Course.

£35 donation to secure you place made payable here www.justgiving.com/GolfMonthlyForumHFH2016
£55 paid on the day to the club for the round of golf and food afterwards

The auction to play with Peter and Rick closes at 22:00hrs on Sunday 16th October with the two highest bidders being the winners.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Thank you all for answering some queries in my absence, Max needed a walk and decided to go into the brook so now it's bath time :mad: