H4H 2016: Play with Rick Shiels & Peter Finch at Camberley

Grieve14

Head Pro
Visit site
Monday 24th October at Camberley Heath Golf Course.

£35 donation to secure you place made payable here www.justgiving.com/GolfMonthlyForumHFH2016
£55 paid on the day to the club for the round of golf and food afterwards

The auction to play with Peter and Rick closes at 22:00hrs on Sunday 16th October with the two highest bidders being the winners.

Thank you.

So to play with Rick and Pete you have to pay the Auction price and also the £35 and £55?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Thank you.

So to play with Rick and Pete you have to pay the Auction price and also the £35 and £55?
This opportunity is only for those playing the Help For Heroes day. Peter Finch and Rick Shiels are joining us for the day, and have kindly agreed to be auctioned off.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well as I thought a little bit of activity as the time came to a close, well done to SteveW86 (£140) & Homer (£130) with your winning bids, you will be playing with Rick Shiels & Peter Finch at Camberley Heath on the Help for Heroes day :thup:

If you can pay your winning bids to the Justgiving site in my signature stating 'Playing with RS & PF' so we can identify it against all the other donations before the day that would be great, it saves us time collecting monies on the day :thup:

Well done guys :clap:

Those that were unlucky you can still play with a GM Staffer and secure an excellent tee position HERE, only 3 places left :thup:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17920

SteveW86 (£140) & Homer (£130)

Excellent bids :thup:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Well as I thought a little bit of activity as the time came to a close, well done to SteveW86 (£140) & Homer (£130) with your winning bids, you will be playing with Rick Shiels & Peter Finch at Camberley Heath on the Help for Heroes day :thup:

If you can pay your winning bids to the Justgiving site in my signature stating 'Playing with RS & PF' so we can identify it against all the other donations before the day that would be great, it saves us time collecting monies on the day :thup:

Well done guys :clap:

Those that were unlucky you can still play with a GM Staffer and secure an excellent tee position HERE, only 3 places left :thup:

Payment made (ref D95117521) - can you confirm receipt please