Personal milestone

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Following a decent stab at the Twilight medal Monday night, result came through at last and for the first time since I was 16 (20 years ago) and first time in my adult life, a cut of 1.0 has seen me to 9.2 and single figures.

Very chuffed and now focussed on keeping it that way.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Following a decent stab at the Twilight medal Monday night, result came through at last and for the first time since I was 16 (20 years ago) and first time in my adult life, a cut of 1.0 has seen me to 9.2 and single figures.

Very chuffed and now focussed on keeping it that way.

well done Greig, just think if you lived in England you would have got and extra shot ;)

D

Deleted Member 1156

I remember how chuffed I was when I reached the same milestone. It instilled greater belief in my ability and I continued to come down, hopefully you'll do the same :thup:

Hope Homer doesn't see this post, he might get jealous :eek:

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks all, it actually feels great, like I have achieved in a difficult game.

Nicely done, and overdue with your ball striking!

:thup:

Thanks Karen, for the first time in a while I have felt confidence in striking the ball well. The new irons, of course, must be the reason :D. Congrats on your recent exploits too, just caught up with everything. Great shooting.

well done Greig, just think if you lived in England you would have got and extra shot ;)

I wondered about this Patrick, my last 4 competitive roinds have been 4 under handicap, 1 under HC, 1 over HC and then Monday's 5 under.
I wonder if an ESR would have been triggered. Does this put us at a disadvantage over our near neighbours or is it a good thing?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Well done Greig, a 2 great achievements!!

Reaching the magic number and peeing me if too, I'm desperate for it! :lol:

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Congrats :clap:

Same as D4S. Once I reached 9 a huge (self imposed) weight had been lifted off my shoulders and I dropped another couple.

D

Deleted member 15344

Thanks all, it actually feels great, like I have achieved in a difficult game.

Thanks Karen, for the first time in a while I have felt confidence in striking the ball well. The new irons, of course, must be the reason :D. Congrats on your recent exploits too, just caught up with everything. Great shooting.

I wondered about this Patrick, my last 4 competitive roinds have been 4 under handicap, 1 under HC, 1 over HC and then Monday's 5 under.
I wonder if an ESR would have been triggered. Does this put us at a disadvantage over our near neighbours or is it a good thing?

Well done on reaching single figures :whoo:

I was so chuffed when i did it and it's a great milestone - I then dropped two more really quickly as you feel so good and helps your game massively

Looking at your scores you would have got an ESR