Patrick Reed

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Read the Patrick Reed chapter of "Slaying The Tiger" and you'll soon go off him. Can't think of a single Tour player I don't like, except Patrick Reed, can't stand him. Can't take anything away from his ability or his competitiveness though, he's a class player and a serious threat in the Ryder Cup.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
http://tobaccoroadblues.com/2015/01/30/the-villain-patrick-reed/

- Cheating
- Stealing
- Kicked out of college golf teams
- Not liked by anyone in his teams due to his obnoxious and arrogant attitude

As an example of the way he was liked by his team-mates:

Still, his teammates’ attitude never changed. Before the last round of his college career, in the national championship against Harris English, a group of Reed’s Augusta State teammates approached English—one of the most well-liked, easygoing players in the sport—with an emphatic message:

“We want to win the national title, but we hope you kick the **** out of Patrick Reed.”

Last edited:

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

- Cheating
- Stealing

Still, his teammates’ attitude never changed. Before the last round of his college career, in the national championship against Harris English, a group of Reed’s Augusta State teammates approached English—one of the most well-liked, easygoing players in the sport—with an emphatic message:

“We want to win the national title, but we hope you kick the **** out of Patrick Reed.”

I may be wrong but I understand that none of that was ever proven!!!

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
He was on my "don't like" list but after seeing him on the European tour, and hearing him speak in interviews I really like the guy. He's passionate about the game, and understandably passionate in the Ryder Cup - an American version of Sergio.

Couldn’t have worded it better. 100% agree

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
If you want a tour player to really dislike i’ll throw a Bubba Watson in there. Total Bell End

I'll raise you Gary Player. Now there are some really interesting "cheating" allegations made against him. One huge one especially.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

- Cheating
- Stealing

Maybe he’s grown up & changed?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Maybe he’s grown up & changed?

Obnoxious and arrogant can often be "misinterpreted" from confident and single minded. Also jealousy is often a factor in these "issues" too.

Too many people make up their minds based on what they think/hear/see, often best to make up your own opinion.

D

Deleted member 1147

He’s a good golfer so I like to watch him.
Couldn’t give a toss about any thing else!
If he wasn’t a good golfer I wouldn’t want to watch him.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
He seems ok to me, gets on with the job etc.
It's not as if he's given himself a silly nickname,making out he's far better than he is on top of bragging about the amount the amount of Ferrari's he has whilst wearing attention seeking clothing.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
He seems ok to me, gets on with the job etc.
It's not as if he's given himself a silly nickname,making out he's far better than he is on top of bragging about the amount the amount of Ferrari's he has whilst wearing attention seeking clothing.

Hmm. Not quite sure who you're talking about 🤔🤔

Is it Liverbirdie?

D

Deleted member 15344

- Cheating
- Stealing

Interesting that it is the basis of your dislike for him when you look at your admiration of Woods when you look at his history and his stuff has been proven as opposed to Reed’s which hasn’t

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site

- Cheating
- Stealing

That just sounds like bullying to me...