Patrick Reed

D

Deleted member 1147

I thought that now he’s a Nike man they’d gone?

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The pic I use for my Avatar was taken the week after the Ryder Cup at Medinah, where Reed was top US points scorer to no avail. You could understand if he was grumpy but I approached him at the airport and he couldn't have been more of a gent, even doing the "shhh" thing with good humour. His wife was lovely too, I have seen him come across poorly from time to time on the course but not everyone at that level is built the same and a fair few run hot when competing at a level most of us will never understand.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ll buck the trend - I like him , think he is a superb golfer who will win a major and I like his style and attitude - him and McIlory played one of the best Ryder Cup Matches and he has played a good number of ET events and always been respectful- great competitor and would rather people with a bit of character win as opposed to robots like Spieth , Thomas , Koepka or personality vacuums like DJ
Yes this , we don’t really know him do we , only see him at work we all have bad days.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'm sure that when I met you at Walton Heath you had tongues on your golf shoes!

That's worse!!! :rofl:

Odd imagination you have. No way. I might have had strange shoes, possibly, but not with tongues. Wish I did, fair, but no. Anyway, it was dark when we came in, due to JustOne being stupidly slow.