Par 3 comp at the masters

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Say you somehow managed to become a world class golfer and got to the masters who would you want in your threeball for the par 3 comp?

I'm going for me, Nicklaus and Woosie.

I would like to play with tiger but we'll be paired together on the final day of the real thing.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Woods. As much as the guy is disliked by some, i would love to witness his exhibition game in person.

Faldo. Anything to meet the guy and watch him play, he's the only reason i ever took an interest in the sport when i was younger.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
ok..... also a threeball with celebrities... must be known golfers.

I'm going for adam sandler and samuel l jackson. would love to play against gary lineker just so i can beat him at golf then beat 10 ton of sh!t out of him in the bar after.... i think sandler would join in as well just for a laugh.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
oooh maybe Sam L Jackson. Decisions decisions! Actaully Wayne Rooney would be one for me to, or any of the united players!

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
good shout. rooneys swing looked pretty good in that football game advert. A round with jamie redknapp would be good aswell, although i think he'd get the hump with me keep asking how louise is.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Haha, i have played with Rooney on Tiger woods 08, hits like a monster on there! Stats aint bad too. Obv not as good as my gameface pro!

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Tiger woods 07 on the wii ruined my golf swing for about a month!

If you put a proper swing in with the wii remote the results are shocking so altered my swing played the game solid for about a fortnight then had a round and was all over the place.

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
I hate celebrity golfers especially footballers. I can't stand reading that 'Michael Owen' or whoever gets to play at their leisure every afternoon while I'm stuck in here snatching an hour at the soggy range on any spare blade of grass after grafting.
Alan Hanson and Jugg Ears with their alledged low handicaps can whistle - its the very least I'd expect if I had as much free time as those ****s!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The obvious answer would be our stalwarts on here AliB and Barb but failing that my three ball would be Di Stewart and Paula Creamer

Celebrity 3 ball Alice Cooper and Ian Botham

Golfing 3 ball Westwood and Faldo

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Lady celebrities--Jodie Kidd, Michele Wie & Di Stewart.
Lady Golfers---Annika, Laura Davies & Maureen Madill(Was a Curtis Cup Player before she joined the BBC as a commentator)

Male Celebrities---Samuel Jackson, Bill Murray & Keith Duffy.

Male Golfers--Goose,Woody Austin & Mickelson-I play right handed putt left handed could have fun with these three.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
The ladies: Jodie Kidd, Sophie Sandolo

Celebs: Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery (at his course Lyford Cay, Bahamas)

Pro: Gary Player, Nick faldo, Greg Norman